Monday 4 July 2011

Oh my!

Ok so it has been awhile...I guess my deal to blog every one to two days it out the door. Sorry Peeps I have been busy.

It was Canada long weekend but better yet it was a whole weekend that Alan and I had off together. We we down to the local fair grounds on Canada day, They had some stuff going on there including fireworks, (which we did not stay for)  Then on the Saturday we went down to Bellingham to pick up Oliver very first big boy bed.  He asked for a Car bed, so we got him the Red lightning McQueen Bed. He was so excited he wanted to sleep in it that night.  Now we will need to move on to picking out paint and then moving him into this new room. All very exciting stuff when you are 2 1/2 :-)

I will update the blog in a few days. I just wanted to drop a quick message that I have not stopped blogging and no facebook has not sucked me back in (YET).


-Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment