Wednesday 22 June 2011

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch give me Good Vibrations

Ok this is my first blog EVER! I am just an ordinary person that has recently left the facebook world, after leaving I realized I needed something to get my thoughts and sometimes strange opinions out there. Even if no one reads what I am writing, I feel that I am getting it out there.

So the day after I left facebook behind I was listening to the Best music CD in the world. My Friend husband made me this CD- 30 Years of music. One of the songs was Good Vibrations.  While I listened to this song I thought to my self...What a great start to a some what ok day...only because I had to leave my husband and son at home while I went to work :(

I love...like...tolerate my job most of the time, and I really do like the pay so I go, but on days when my husband is home with our son I wish I could be there with them.

While I was listening to this song I also thought...Wow Mark Wahlberg did the right thing, acting is more his thing (except for The Happening), Not that I don't enjoy a little Good Vibrations every now and then.

I am just saying.

That's it...Take it or leave it. Most of the time it wont make sense...but this is what it is.
-Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment