Monday 30 January 2012

Ok...The time has come for you to get out!


Hello all,

It is January 30, 2012. I am two days over my due date and I have been in labor since Friday January 20th. Needless to say this baby does not want to come out any time soon. I went to the hospital because I thought something was happening just to find out nothing was happening. They ended up keeping me over night because the baby decided to relax a little more then the Doctors would have liked. One IV, a sleepless night and one more ultrasound later and the baby is just fine.

I went home and back to more contractions and more pain. This time I waited 24 hours. Went back to the hospital, this time...Hooray something was happening. They gave me a shot for the pain and sent me home and said see you in a few hours. YEAH RIGHT!!

I went home all doped up and went to sleep to to wake up with the same irregular contractions as before.

Went to the doctors at the end of the week and she said I am in labor and I am progressing just not that fast.

I love be pregnant and I cannot wait to meet this little bundle but I have come to the realization that this will defiantly be my last pregnancy. It was a good pregnancy all around but this last month has been really hard on my body, and I am not young any more.

I cannot do things for my self anymore and my poor husband is stuck making dinner almost all the time because it is so hard for stand and cook. I feel like I can't do anything any more.

I have been having a lot of dreams about the baby, some good and some strange. All and all I would love god to decided when would be the best time for this baby to come and stop dicking my around :)



For anyone out there who has been pregnant they know how hard the last month is and all this complaining is perfectly normal. I would do it all over again if I had to.

I hope my next blog update will be the birth announcement of this child.

Here to hoping that is sooner then later ;)

-Bex


No comments:

Post a Comment